Selling Your Home in South Orange County
When it comes to selling your property, like most people, you probably want to get the best price you can at the least cost and with a minimum of work.
Using an Agent:
There are a number of good reasons to use an agent. An agent does a great deal of work on your behalf and a good one is worth the commission you pay. If your house doesn’t sell then you may lose time and opportunity, but no cash, since your agent assumes the monetary risk of advertising. Your agent will:
- Help price your property correctly so you quickly get the best possible deal with a minimum of fuss
- Provide professional advice to help you make your property as appealing as possible
- Ensure the people who view your property have a genuine intention to purchase and can afford it
- Arrange all appointments, manage showings, and protect your property and possessions
- Provide advertising locally, on the internet and through the Multiple Listing Service
- Help you during negotiations to get the best possible price
- Handle the paperwork and oversee the follow-up procedures and inspections for you
What Arne and Debbie Can Do For You:
- Prepare a market analysis to determine the value of your property in the eyes of a buyer
- Submit your listing to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- Get your home listed on Realtor.com with pictures & a virtual tour.
- Communicate with you through the entire process via email/phone depending on your preference.
- Suggest changes you may wish to make to your home, in order to give it curb appeal and make it even more appealing to potential buyers
- Develop a list of features and benefits of your home for all agents to use when showing your home to their buyers
- Coordinate all showings and inspections
- Promptly inform you of all feedback received from agents who have shown your home to a potential buyer
- Represent you in the presentation of all offers and negotiate the best possible price and terms for you
- Handle all follow-up of closing procedures, keeping you fully informed, after the offer has been accepted
- Selling my first house had a lot of unknowns. While shopping for a Realtor®, I interviewed about 15 over the phone & by email, met with 4 in person at the house. I found that Arne DeWitt was the most professional. His he was responsive all the way through the sale. He handled the whole sale after I had moved to Oregon. He emailed, faxed & Fed-Exed the documents and offers and helped me through the inevitable bumps of our sale. I have and will continue to recommend him to my friends in Orange County. Ryan Tyler, Portland Oregon
- Arne is true professional. He helped us the entire way through the sale and the purchase of our new home. He took us through everything one step at a time, allowing us to rely on his knowledge and advice. He made what is a usually a stressful situation, easy. – John and Natalie Wilkie
- Arne DeWitt is a friendly, professional who is both knowledgeable about the marketplace and accessible – a rare combination in today’s business world. I’ve been a client for 10 years and I’d recommend him without reservation to anyone involved in real estate. –Dr. Scott & Pauline Nelson
- The Orange County real estate market is very dynamic and it was great to have someone with Arne’s expertise by our side when we decided to buy a new home and sell our former home. Arne and his staff were great and extremely efficient. They really know the area and were able to help us make the right choices. – Dominique & Chris Stokes
- Arne helped us sell our first house in Dana Point . It was a very stressful time for us because we needed to close the sale of our Dana Point house in order to acquire our current house. It was not an easy sale because our association was in litigation and there were issues concerning the construction of the house. Despite these challenges, Arne worked diligently and, through his experience and contacts, closed the sale of our Dana Point house in time to obtain our new house. I would highly recommend Arne to my friends and clients. –Michael Wippler, General Counsel American Home Loans
- We have known Arne DeWitt for the past 14 years. He had helped us to purchase and sell our two previous homes, and we are also in process of selling and buying another home. His efficiency and honesty, integrity, confidence and knowledge of market and area is impeccable. His personal report and knowing most of the other agents, helped us during closing and selling our homes. We are looking forward to work with him in the future. –Homayoun Norouzi
If you would like to request additional testimonials, references, or contact info for any of the above testimonials please contact Arne.